JDCSA JAGUAR CLASSIFIEDS
This page is solely for the FREE advertising of private Jaguar and/or Daimler related adverts, no business adverts will be allowed.
THE PAGE RULES:
1. We will accept adverts from any genuine private Jaguar owner
2. Adverts for cars, parts, accessories and tools for sale are acceptable
3. Sellers are asked to advise the Administrator when the goods for sale have been sold or withdrawn from sale
4. The Administrator reserves the right to remove adverts without any notification to the owner of the goods for sale
5. Adverts will be tagged with a commencement date and removed after a three month period. Adverts can be re submitted for a further 3 months if necessary.
6. The Administrator reserves the right to refuse any advert submitted
7. The Advert must contain a short description of the goods for sale, preferably a photo or two, sellers name and contact details.
8. To have an advert added to this page you must submit the advert by Email to the Administrator (Contact details below)
JDCSA accepts no responsibility for the accuracy and genuineness of any seller, or the information and details supplied by any seller, who may choose to advertise on this page. It remains the responsibility of the buyer to properly assess and check the information and details for themselves.
Cars for Sale or Wanted
Jaguar 2007 diesel 2.7 litre S type
Luxury model. 136k km with silver body colour and beige leather and walnut. In excellent condition. It has been garaged
and has only had two owners with full log book details. Serviced by Sovereign.
Price: $10000 neg
Contact: Stephanie Wright 0403180660
1959 Jaguar XK150S 3.4 FHC
Manual with Overdrive $145,000 ono
A genuine RHD, matching numbers car with Heritage certificate. Beautiful car faithfully restored, owned 14 years. Very rare - one of 86 3.4S originally made in RHD FHC
Chassis T825021 DN
Gearbox JLS44291 JS
Sold new in London in October 1959 to J. Borthwick. Original Registration: London XXM 363. Complete off-the chassis nuts and bolts restoration completed in 2002 including full motor and gearbox/overdrive rebuild. Purchased in 2005 and driven sparingly by current owner in excellent condition, regularly serviced. Includes owner’s handbook, workshop manuals, history file etcContact: Brian Johnston Mobile 0437 739 651 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
WANTED - Mk I 2.4L
Prefer manual, but will consider auto.
Willing to look here in SA or interstate.
Peter Emes 0413 133 233
Parts for Sale or Free or Wanted
WANTED Jaguar Mk V Parts and Advice.
I was hoping someone might be able to help me out?
My dad recently passed away and we are in the process of restoring his Mk V Jaguar.
I was purchasing some rubbers etc from a supplier in the USA but they seem to have gone quiet.
Is there someone at the club who might be able to offer some advice on where to get parts?
Thank you for your time.
Contact: Jonathan 0415661991 and Jonathan.email@example.com
E Type Series 1, 4.2 Hood
New in carton from Aldridge Trimming in the UK. Made in Mohair Black with Beige underside with an additional piece in Mohair Black with Fawn lining. The Aldridge part no. / Item code. is JE42R1 / HMOBLBG. This was intended to replace an existing hood but now no longer required. I have the original receipt / details from Aldridge Trimming.
Contact: Lynton - Mob. 0419269108
Photo for illustration purposes ONLY
Other for Sale or Free
A Guide to SS 100 Restoration
This is a guide to originality of SS100s
Apart from being a guide to restoration, it should also prove helpful when it comes to judging at concours. More information on this book, how to purchase and price. HERE