JDCSA JAGUAR CLASSIFIEDS
This page is solely for the FREE advertising of private Jaguar and/or Daimler related adverts, no business adverts will be allowed.
THE PAGE RULES:
1. We will accept adverts from any genuine private Jaguar owner
2. Adverts for cars, parts, accessories and tools for sale are acceptable
3. Sellers are asked to advise the Administrator when the goods for sale have been sold or withdrawn from sale
4. The Administrator reserves the right to remove adverts without any notification to the owner of the goods for sale
5. Adverts will be tagged with a commencement date and removed after a three month period. Adverts can be re submitted for a further 3 months if necessary.
6. The Administrator reserves the right to refuse any advert submitted
7. The Advert must contain a short description of the goods for sale, preferably a photo or two, sellers name and contact details.
8. To have an advert added to this page you must submit the advert by Email to the Administrator (Contact details below)
JDCSA accepts no responsibility for the accuracy and genuineness of any seller, or the information and details supplied by any seller, who may choose to advertise on this page. It remains the responsibility of the buyer to properly assess and check the information and details for themselves.
Cars for Sale or Wanted
Jaguar 1998 X308 4.0L Sport
Very well maintained, strong V8 Engine
Lovely to Drive - only 155,000 kilometres
More Photos available
Price: $13,000 ONO
Contact: Richard Chuck 0408 313 848
Jaguar 1998, X308, XJ8 4.0 Sport V8 -
150,000kms. Purchased in 2016 from the original owner. Champagne silver paint, cream interior, black dashboard. Car is in good condition. Serviced regularly mostly at Solitaire, Stepney Auto, & Sovereign with the last service in June 2019 at Adelaide Exclusive Mechanical
Never been in an accident to my knowledge. Original paintwork/body in good condition, almost no fading. Runs well with loads of power! A/C and electrics all working well
- 3 or 4 very minor hail dents on the roof & boot lid
- roof lining sagging slightly at the rear
- minor scuff mark on the passenger front bumper
- due for a service, including battery & tire change
- some minor oil leaks
- centre console coffee cup holder slightly broken
- some minor cracking on steering wheel and wood grain driver door panel
- 'Traction/Stability Control Fail' nuisance alarm comes up occasionally, but doesn't seem to be an issue (likely a sensor issue)
- Driver seat has some very minor cracking
Contact Luca on 0403 900 229
1967 DAIMLER SOVEREIGN 420
Registration: CC 485 B (Historic - South Australia)
Colour: Warwick Grey
A very original car in good mechanical condition. Has power steering, wire wheels, air conditioning, front seat belts and the complete original Daimler tool kit. More photographs available.
Contact: Colin Williamson, Mobile 0411 596 154 Email: email@example.com