Become a Member
Our passion for Jaguar and Daimler cars brings us together . . . . . . . . . the subsequent friendships we develop keeps us together as we enjoy and celebrate the cars we love.
Our Club Constitution sets out a summary of the Objectives of the club as follows:
1. Conduct, encourage, promote and perpetuate the Jaguar, SS and Daimler Marques to the wider community.
2. Act at all times, on behalf of and in the interest of the members.
3. Affiliate and otherwise liaise with the regional and/or state organisations which align with these objects.
4. Have regard to the public interest in its operations.
5. Do all things or activities which are necessary, incidental or conducive to the advancement of these objects.
6. Provide members with access to preferential registration system provided by the South Australian Government.
7. The Club shall be a not-for-profit organisation
Club registration (Save hundreds of dollars a year if your car complies)
Affordable Annual Membership Fee
Family friendly club with a family membership option available
Monthly General Meetings
Regular Register meetings with other Jaguar owners with similar vehicles
Online magazine - "Classic Marque"
Members car runs and events
Participate in events like "All British Day" & "Targa Adelaide" with club members
Participate in our FREE Annual "SA Jag Day" with over 100 cars on display
Run a few laps at Mallala on a track day
Yearly club calendar featuring members cars in glossy full colour presentation
Club library including hard to get books, DVDs and magazine
How to Become a Member
You are invited to make application for membership with the Jaguar Drivers Club of South Australia by downloading the PDF below.
If necessary you can contact our Club Membership Secretary - Daphne Charman
Once we have received your Membership Application our Membership Secretary or appropriate Register Secretary will contact you and assist you further as a new member of the club. But if you can't wait, give one of the members on the Contact Us Page a call and introduce yourself.